-300g dark chocolate
-300g caster sugar
-200g plain flour
-100g choc chips
-6 creme eggs
1) Melt the butter and dark chocolate, ensuring it doesn't boil.
2) Whisk the sugar and eggs to a pale and thick mixture, then add the butter and chocolate.
3) Mix well and then add in the flour and choc chips and mix again.
4) Add the mixture to a lined baking tray and smooth out with the back of a spoon to ensure it reaches all corners.
5) Half the creme eggs and place throughout the mixture
6) Bake at 160c for around 30minutes